1-Day Workshop On Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Overthinking Only for Sisters | In Bilingual (Urdu & English) language
Highlights of Workshop:-
- Is Depression only due to lack of Deen?
- Self-help and Self-recognition
- Guidance through Deen to Overcome Depression
- Personality Development, Confidence Building, Teamwork, Effective Communication and Positive Thinking
- Islam a perfect religion to guide to inner peace
- Question & Answer Session
Dr. Sana Mehreen is Clinical & Radiation Oncologist and working in Shaukat Khanum Cancer Hospital, Pakistan.
In addition, she earned an Alimiyah degree in Traditional Islamic Studies from eMahad and also teaches there.
Duration: 2 Hours
Day & Date:Sunday 25th December, 2022
Timings:7:30 PM Pakistan Time
12/15/2022 7:38 PM
12/29/2022 12:45 PM
A worthy course. really helpful Ahamdulillah
Medical ScienceStressAnxietyDepressionOverthinking Is Depression only due to lack of Deen?Self-help and Self-recognitionPersonality Development Confidence Building
This course is provided by eMahad.
For more information please contact eMahad on Phone # 000000000 or by email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The registration for this course is closed. If you already have a registration, please come back later. The course starts on 12/25/2022 1:00 AM.